AOL mail down- troubleshoot the aol login problems
DIAGNOSIS & REPAIR
SETUP & INSTALL
Although there are many email service providers in the market, AOL is loved a lot by the people of the US. Nowadays, people have started to shift their interests to other service providers because of a serious issue. These days, they have started to face the “AOL mail down” issue and because of it, they are unable to access their emailing functions.
Whenever AOL undergoes this issue, the users face problems while loading AOL mail and sometimes they see a blank screen after the login process completes. They also come across some errors such as “504 Gateway timeout” or “AOL mail down Blerk error 1”. If you are one of those who are facing this error or problem, then read the article thoroughly and help yourself to resolve the issue.
Times New Roman
Sometimes, the situation gets so worse with the AOL mail server that a user might question Is AOL Mail shutting down? But, instead, he should try to know the reason behind it and what could be done to resolve the issue. So here’s a quick fix to resolve the “AOL mail down” issue:
- 1. The first thing you can do is reset your computer and then access the email account.
- 2. Sometimes, the actual problem lies with the browser and not with the AOL mail. In this situation, use a different browser to access your account.
- 3. Try to clear the cache, cookies as well as your browser history for an uninterrupted experience.
- 4. If there is any pop-up blocking software, disable it.
- 5. Check if the settings of your antivirus are the cause of the problem. Some antivirus does not allow some programs to run and block them without your knowledge. Hence, recheck the settings of your antivirus.
If the issue persists, try to contact “AOL mail help” executives. They will provide you with proper assistance in fixing various kinds of issues.
Troubleshoot AOL mail down Blerk error 1
You may come across this kind of error message when there is an error in the authentication process for AOL Mail. This usually happens because of the settings of your browser or if you are using an older or outdated browser. Follow the steps given below to get rid of this error:
Method 1- Adjust the settings of your web browser.
Method 2- if you are using the saved bookmark of AOL to access your account, then you should update it and use the newer one instead.
Method 3-You can fix the Internet Explorer issues and then add AOL to your trusted sites list. Here’s how to do this:
- 1. Open the Internet Explorer and click on the “Tools” option.
- 2. After this, click on “Internet Options”.
- 3. Now, tap on the “Security” tab and then click on “Trusted sites zone”.
- 4. Further click on “sites”.
- 5. When “Add this website to zone” option appears, enter the link of your AOL mail.
- 6. Again click on “Add” and hit the “OK” option.
- 7. Finally, restart the Internet Explorer and see if the Blerk error is gone or not.
Fix problems doing AOL mail login
Sometimes, you encounter issues while logging in to your AOL mail account. If you are wondering how do I recover my AOL mail? then,here is the workaround for you. The reason behind the AOL mail login issues could be the network problem, wrong login process, or you have forgotten your login credentials.
- 1. Go to https://login.aol.com/
- 2. Click on the sign-in option.
- 3. Now enter your username and password and keep clicking “Next”.
- 4. If you are unable to access your account, click on “Trouble signing in?”
- 5. When you click this, you will be taken to a new page where you can recover your account.
- 6. Here, enter the recovery email address or phone number that you have provided at the time of creating your account.
- 7. After this, click on the recovery link sent to you at the recovery email/phone number.
- 8. On the new page, you can reset your password and access your account using it.
What are the AOL mail problems today 2019?
The users of AOL have been facing some problems with their email account and because of these problems, they are unable to access the services provided by AOL. A few of them are listed below:
- • incorrect username and password error message
- • email not working
- • website goes offline
- • users not able to login
So below are given some of the solutions on how to fix an AOL email problem?
- • Check if you are using the correct login credentials
- • Try to reset your login password
- • Clear browser cache, history and then try to login
- • Try to open it on an incognito window
- • Disable the proxy and firewall settings on your computer
After performing the troubleshooting steps, if you still face issues, then you may dial Help Number USA and resolve your query over the phone call. The experts available at the help desk will give you the required assistance needed to deal with the issue.
Web & Email
Contact the Avast technical support number immediately and get a reliable solution of these issues so that they never happen again in future.
Webroot® WiFi Security + Virus Protection
The WiFi Security VPn and antivirus protection go hand in hand. To stay safe online, you need both. One protects your devices,one protects your connection,and both work together to give you security and privacy as you work, share, bank, and browse.
- Automatic protection over any network, even unsecured WiFi
- Safe and secure browsing to protect your identity and privacy online
- Advanced web-filtering to protect you from malicious or risky websites
* Only available on Windows® , Mac® , and AndroidTM systems