AOL has an unforgettable history that traces back in time when the Internet was an alien concept for many. Born in 1983 by the name “Control Video Corporation” and later transformed in a dominant brand that grew to become the largest online service provider. By the year 1995, AOL has buried several establishments like CompuServe and The Source and held a record-breaking 20 million active users under its leadership.
As being the early pioneers of the Internet Services in 1990s, AOL served many generations ahead and emerged as the most recognized Web portal in 2001 on the American Soil.
AOL Mail help and customer support services have preserved this tradition by holding its reputation on top of the list among users. It is a treatable to get online support for all your mailing issues.
How AOL mail services held its reputation among common users?
Before we speak of the innumerable benefits of AOL Mail help, it would be more helpful to know about the basics of AOL Mail services.
AOL provides a safe, personalized and delightful email experience for millions of users to connect with friends and family. AOL Mail lets you customize your mailing experiences with a diverse range of unique features and tools including managing your AOL calendar, organizing your mail, creating and using folders, etc.
Create your own AOL Mail account by using 4 simple steps:
- Visit the official website and go to the main AOL page
- Click on ‘Login/join’ located in the top right-hand side corner of the page
- Click ‘Sign Up’ located at the bottom of the screen to open the sign-up form
- Enter your details and follow the on-screen instruction and then, click on ‘Submit’ to complete the process
AOL makes it easy to manage your Login ID and password. You can ‘change’ or ‘reset your password’, ‘manage your AOL login ID’ and manage your account security questions via AOL Mail Help. With instant support and access to all these tools, you can easily access your account anytime anywhere.
How to make contact with AOL consumer services or AOL Mail help?
AOL Mail provides direct support through your free AOL Mail accounts, as well as chat and call options are available for paid members of AOL My Benefits Plans. For those who possess a paid membership of AOL
Email AOL Mail help
Through AOL Mail Help, you can exchange emails with an experienced customer care representative and get your queries answered within 24-72 hours. You can troubleshoot error messages, manage your AOL username and password, and identify suspicious activities. It may delay for a couple of days to get a response through AOL mail, so make sure that you enter an email address at which you will receive the mail.
24/7 Live Chat Support
Chat with AOL online experts for all AOL Mail related problems, login issues, technical queries, mobile email and more. This service is only accessible for paid members of AOL MyBenefits Plans.
AOL Social Support
Exchange mails with an expert customer support consultant on social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.
AOL corporate contacts
To contact AOL corporate support services and get your queries resolved within 72 hours.
AOL Phone Number
Speak directly to an experienced AOL customer support representative to get instant solutions for all issues. Some services are only accessible for paid members.
Benefits of AOL Paid Membership
- If you’re an paid customer of AOL MyBenefits Plan, then you’re eligible to contact ‘AOL customer services and support’ within 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- An upgrade to the paid membership will give 24 hours chat services or contact on AOL Phone Number for support. You’ll need to click on the ‘Live Customer Support’ to access the options
- If you’re facing issues related to your username and password, finds it difficult to change or reset the password, then you can call AOL Phone Number available between 8AM to 10 PM EST.