Previously known as BigPond, Telstra is an Australia-based Internet service provider company delivering emailing and entertainment services to users. With a long list of services, BigPond email login services go suitably for business and personal use.
If you frequently plan tours to other countries for business, calling and connecting with the native co-workers becomes complex. However, with Bigpond, which is now known as Telstra makes connectivity easier with its international roaming plans. So, to access all such services, you must have an account.
Features available for registered BigPond email login users
- Entitlement to stay up-to-date with all your estimated call details and data usage
- Ease to Pay bills
- Effortless management of Pre-Paid bills
- Set up Email invoice
- Purchase movie tickets with BigPond Thanks and enjoy rewards
How to create BigPond email login access?
- Open a web browser and go to the official BigPond email login page (my.telstra.com.au)
- The home page will show ‘Sign into My Account with your Telstra ID’ message
- Click ‘Don’t have a Telstra account?’ ribbon from the right section of the page (this will allow you to create your BigPond email login access)
- Click ‘Register for your Telstra ID’
- Enter all the details on the next page and click Continue
- Complete the verification and you are ready to access your BigPond email login or Telstra login
In contrary, if you do not want to use the account, you can also delete it. The following instructions will guide you on how to delete your BigPond Telstra my account.
How to delete BigPond Telstra my account?
- After you complete BigPond Australia webmail login, proceed with the succeeding steps
- Select support option
- The assistant will guide how to delete or deactivate Telstra account
Another concern of BigPond users is to restore deleted folder. To know how to retrieve the deleted folder, follow the steps below.
How to retrieve a deleted BigPond email folder?
- Make a folder in ‘My Folders’
- From Trash Folder, select and mark on the emails you want to restore
- Choose More
- Click Move to
- Select the newly created ‘My Folders’ allow all the files or folders to move into that folder
You can now access all the deleted folders as they are restored. Open the new folder and you will find all the files or folders at the location. In case of an error, get in touch with the official BigPond email login support team to know the error and its fix.