If you’ve created a new Brighthouse email account, then you should know what features and benefits it can offer you. You can add up to seven email addresses using the same account without any additional charges as soon as your Brighthouse email account is active.
Here are some of the features, your Brighthouse account can offer you:
- Compose: You can send email messages to your colleagues, partners, friends, and family by clicking on the “Compose” button.
- Inbox: You will receive email messages in your inbox. Refresh your inbox to check new mails.
- Sort: Arrange your email messages as per your selected criteria.
- Help: Contact Brighthouse email support and get expert help to manage your account.
Steps to create Brighthouse Spectrum email account
If you don’t have a Brighthouse email account, then perform the following instructions to create a new account.
- Log in to your Brighthouse Spectrum.net by using your username and password
- Select “Manage Account” from the “Menu” section located at the top left side of the page
- Select “Internet”
- Press “Create Email Address” tab
- If required, press “Create Mailbox” tab to confirm that you want to set up a Brighthouse email account under the domain name @charter.net
- Type your Brighthouse Spectrum password in the given space and click “Finish”
- You will receive a confirmation message as soon as your spectrum account is ready to use. You can read your inbox messages by selecting “Go to Mailbox” option.
What actions can you perform by using your Brighthouse email account?
Depending on what actions you want to perform in your email account, you can choose to compose, mark, read, print, reply, forward, move, manage, store, search and delete messages as per your preferences.
For instance, follow the steps to perform certain actions:
Read your email messages
Go to the inbox and click on any message that you want to read. The message will open in a reading window pane to the right side of the email list. You can choose to expand the message display to full screen by clicking on arrow button at the top left side of the reading window.
Mark your email as
You can choose to signify any email message in your inbox as Read or Unread. You can flag them as spam.
- Tick the box at the right side of the emails you want to mark.
- Select “Mark As” and click on any of the following options.
- Block Sender
How to print an email message?
- Select and open the email message you want to print
- Go to the email header and select the “Print” option
- Follow the instruction to select and confirm your print type
Please note that Print type may vary depending on the browser and printer you’re using.