Brighthouse customers and subscribers can pay their bill online using various methods. You can make the payments in easy installments through EasyPay or visit Brighthouse exclusive stores to pay your weekly bill.
Brighthouse offers a simple way for you to make big purchases and you don’t need to have cash in hand to pay your bill. There are multiple payment modes available for customers to make EasyPayment
Brighthouse Pay My Bill’ methods
- Make a Phone Call
- You can make a phone call on Brighthouse Customer support services and use the automated services for ‘Brighthouse pay my bill’ using your debit card or account details.
- Visit store
- You can call or visit the Brighthouse store in your area to make your weekly payments
- You can sign up for EasyPay. It will automatically deduct your weekly payments from your bank account. However, you need to make the first payment through your debit card and the rest will be automatic.
Benefits of ‘Brighthouse pay my bill’ with EasyPay
You don’t need to stand in long queues to pay your bill amount for Brighthouse services. EasyPay lets you sit back and relax, knowing that your weekly payments are in the right hands.
- EasyPay will automatically deduct weekly payment from your debit card
- You don’t even have to call or visit a store to make your payments once you set up EasyPay.
- No extra charges for setting up EasyPay for online payments
- You can withdraw from EasyPay anytime
- You will get instant notifications of non-payment, less amount or any other issues that may hinder the payments. If the bank is unable to collect payments from your account, you will know about it.
- Your bank won’t charge you for failed payments, although, Brighthouse may charge you a late fee.
- You need to make the first payment through debit card and the rest will be deducted automatically.
How to follow ‘Brighthouse pay my bill’ online
- Go to your Brighthouse account and sign in
- Navigate to the billing section
- Click on “Make a Payment” or “Pay My Bill”
- Submit your payment details and choose a Payment mode
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Checking or Savings account
- Enter the card details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment
Brighthouse Lending Policy
We all know that not everyone can pay the whole amount upfront for expensive products such as Refrigerator, Furniture, Washing Machine, and not everyone pay down payments as well. That’s why Brighthouse offers easy to pay weekly installments for their customers.
Brighthouse believes that putting customers in financial difficulty is not in anyone’s interest. Weekly payment plans come in the form of Hire Purchase Agreement. If you have an existing Brighthouse account, then you access the payment methods and apply for credit by signing into it.