Comcast email settings help you get the latest updates, newsletters, and more about Xfinity TV. In case you have been missing all such notifications, make sure to configure and synchronize your Comcast account on your handy devices.
Just by performing a few simple steps, you can make email settings for start receiving updates and mails. Whether you own an Android phone or iPhone, here, you will have steps for both. Scroll down and follow the steps for Comcast email settings.
Comcast email settings on Android:
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Scroll down with the list to ‘Accounts & Sync’ option.
- press ‘Add Account’ and then tap on ‘Email’.
- choose ‘Other’ from the email accounts display.
- Type in your associated with Comcast email domain.
- Comcast email account in the options should set up automatically.
- Tap on the option and complete the settings.
Your Comcast email account is now configured on your Android phone. To get manual Comcast email settings, connect with the experts and they will guide you about changes you need to make.
On the other hand, iPhone users will have to go through a slightly different procedure than Android users. To perform Comcast email settings on your iPhone, make the following changes and settings.
How to setup Comcast email settings on iPhone?
- Go to settings
- Tap on ‘Mail, contacts, calendars’
- Press ‘Other’ option from the bottom of the display
- Tap Add email account
- From New Account screen, enter your login details associated with Comcast account
- Tap Next and continue with the next step
- Allow the app to verify the details and once done, the configuration of your Comcast.net email account will complete
- If the details are incorrect, the you will receive the configuration request again or see failure message on the screen
- The Comcast.net email configuration will set as IMAP by default
However, if you want manual Comcast email settings, reach out for an official customer service provider.