Outlook is an email exchanging application that is used to manage calendar and journals. Moreover, companies also use this email app to share the notes, documents, files and much more. Outlook can be downloaded as a standalone product but it is also a part of the Microsoft Office suite.
While using Outlook you may face some common errors such as invalid IP address, corrupt PST files, no response from the server etc. Eventually, you may require removing the Outlook from your system. But you can download and activate Outlook 2016 once again within a couple of minutes.
Check out all the steps to create the new Outlook profile:
- Open the Control Panel
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7- Click “Start” and then “Control Panel”
- For Windows 8 & 10- Select “Start” and type “Control Panel”
- Note: Please check in Windows 10, “View-by” box is set to “Category”
- Choose Mail
- Go to the “Mail Setup”- “Outlook” dialog box
- Select “Show Profiles” and “Add”
- Fill your name in “Profile Name” box
- In “Auto Account Setup” under “E-mail Account” fill all the details “Your Name”
- “E-mail Address” and “Password”
- Select “Next”
- Select “Finish”
- In “General” tab in the “Mail Dialog Box” you will find the new profile you added
- Select “Prompt for a profile to be used” and click “OK” under “When Starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile”
Use a different profile
- Restart Outlook
- In “Choose Profile” pop-up, select your new profile from the drop-down
- Select “OK”
If you still want to have further assistance on how to create a new Outlook profile or how to activate Outlook 2016, you can call the MS Office outlook support number. They will provide you fruitful response.