Not happy with the internet services you are currently receiving from Suddenlink and wish to switch to any other internet service provider? Well, you can terminate your Suddenlink internet connection any time you feel like it.
Talking about Suddenlink, we can say that it is a renowned telecommunication service-providing platform, from where you can easily subscribe to receive internet, telephone, cable services, and more. Their service subscription cost is pretty low as compared to others and that is the reason why users are compelled to be a part of it.
However, several Suddenlink users do not find their services satisfactory and as a result of the same, they wish to know the Suddenlink cancel service procedure.
In fact, canceling the Suddenlink internet service is not an easy task and can be accomplished in a few steps that I have mentioned in this post. But, before you move on to this process, it is essential that you know a few things that might be important for you as a user.
Points to consider before the cancellation
- You should terminate or cancel any of the Suddenlink services before the next billing date approaches.
- You shall be charged cancellation fees to cancel all the services that you have subscribed to.
- Users can also avail of the 30 days money-back guarantee deal in case he wishes to.
Steps to cancel Suddenlink internet online
After taking all these points into consideration, if you still wish to, you can cancel your Suddenlink internet online by following the instructions given below:
- From a browser, go to the official website of Suddenlink
- Now, log in to your Suddenlink profile by using the correct credentials
- After accessing your account, navigate to the “Account Information” section
- Now, click on the same option and check out your account details
- Further, you have to tap on the account details option
- Next up, click on the “Terminate account” option to cancel your services
Suddenlink cancel service procedure via Suddenlink support
If the method given above failed to help you, you can also seek assistance by getting in touch with the SuddenLink customer service. To reach out to customer service, you can follow the step-by-step instructions given right here:
- Take your cell phone and dial the toll-free number of Suddenlink
- Now, listen to the directions as given by the voice menu
- On it, you can select the “New Customer” option
- After that, say “Home” when prompted through the voice menu
- Now, listen to the voice instructions once again
- And, press the relevant number on your dialer
- Your call will be shortly connected to the support agent
- On-call, you can request the internet cancelation
You might need to provide some details regarding your subscription or billing details whenever prompted during the call. To cancel your services, press 3 on your dialer and follow some easy prompts. This is how the SuddenLink cancel service procedure works and we hope that you were able to cancel or terminate the desired services by using the instructions given above.
Thus, by the end of this article, you will be able to cancel your Suddenlink internet online. To complete the process, you will be asked to pay the service cancellation fees. As soon as you make the payment, your services shall be finally terminated. One should use the second method only if he is unable to cancel his services by using the instructions furnished in the first method.