HP or Hewlett Packard is a multinational company that develops and sells a wide range of software and hardware including laptops, desktops, notebooks, printers, networking devices, and external storage devices. All products offered by HP are known for excellent performance, latest technology, unmatched features, superb functionalities, advanced configuration, and affordable price.
To buy these products, you can either go to the HP official website or visit an authorized store. By placing laptops, printers, desktops, and other products into well-managed categories, HP has made it quite easier for the customers to choose a product for their home or office use.
HP offers special versions of its desktops, laptops, and printers to make them compatible with different platforms. If you are already using an HP printer on your Windows 10 computer then you might see an error that your HP printer is offline. The occurrence of this error won’t let you print your documents and photos until you change the status from offline to online.
To know how to fix hp printer offline in Windows 10, check out these simple steps:
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Check network connectivity using the guidelines available with this specialized software
- Now, turn off your printer as well as Windows 10 computer
- Now, disconnect the USB cable that connects both the devices
- Wait for few minutes
- Turn on both printer and computer system
- Now, give a test print command to check if it is printing or not
- If the error still persists, go to the next step to know how to fix hp offline printer HP
- Go to Device and Printer from the Start menu of your computer
- Check which among the displayed list of printers is active
- Right-click on it and choose Set as default printer
- This will surely fix the problem
If the error still bothers you then contact the HP customer support team for help.
Help Number USA is a one-stop destination where you can find the official HP customer support number to get immediate assistance and guidance on anything and everything associated with your HP laptop, desktop, and printer. Our certified technicians offer the best customer support services to help the consumers and businesses using HP products to get rid of the problems that are affecting their productivity. To connect with one of our technicians, call our HP customer support number, which is toll-free.