How to program Brighthouse remote to TV?
DIAGNOSIS & REPAIR
SETUP & INSTALL
The universal remote provided with your Brighthouse cable converter will manage four additional electronic devices in addition to your cable TV box. By programming your universal remote to your cable box, you can switch from controlling TV to controlling cable box with a press of a single button. Through the programming, you can reduce the space required as you only need to have one universal remote instead of decorating your coffee shelf with a number of remotes.
Program the remote to control your TV, DVD, or other media players, or anything that runs on power to save the clutter of multiple remotes. To get the program activated on your remote, you only need to use the auto-search feature to eliminate the need of a large list of Brighthouse remote codes.
The instructions you need to program your remote to control TV and other devices are provided on each remote’s user manual. If you don’t know which remote model is yours, check out the model number on the inside of the battery cover. If you face issues while programming or reprogramming the remote while accessing the Brighthouse remote codes, please contact Brighthouse Customer services. Although all the models are different from each other, the process of programming is quite equivalent and simple.
Follow the steps
- 1. Go to Spectrum.net and sign in by using your email ID and password
- 2. Press the button that indicates the device you want to sync with your remote. For instance, if you want to program your TV on the remote, press “TV” button, press and hold “Setup” until the button blinks twice then release it.
- 3. Press 9-9-1 and see the device button blink twice
- 4. Point the remote control in the direction of the device you want to control, then press and release “PWR”. Tap the “CH+” button again and again with a pause with every press
- 5. Press “Setup” once to lock the code when the device turns off. See if the device button blinks one time.
Make sure to see the blink after completing the program. If you don’t see the blinks, it means that programming is not responding properly. Try to reprogram the device to connect it back to remote and then, try to use it again.
Web & Email
Contact the Avast technical support number immediately and get a reliable solution of these issues so that they never happen again in future.
Webroot® WiFi Security + Virus Protection
The WiFi Security VPn and antivirus protection go hand in hand. To stay safe online, you need both. One protects your devices,one protects your connection,and both work together to give you security and privacy as you work, share, bank, and browse.
- Automatic protection over any network, even unsecured WiFi
- Safe and secure browsing to protect your identity and privacy online
- Advanced web-filtering to protect you from malicious or risky websites
* Only available on Windows® , Mac® , and AndroidTM systems