Microsoft Office has always made lives of PC users easier. In Windows and Linux operating systems, this productivity suite has been a remarkable success. However, in Mac too, Office has secured its place very gracefully, leaving all other competitors far behind. In this blog, we are going to tell you how to install Microsoft Office 2010 in the Mac operating system. For any beforehand or post-installation queries related to Office, you may always contact Microsoft Office support.
- Go to microsoft.com/software-download/office to download the Office 2010 setup.
- Enter your product/activation key and click on Verify.
- Select your preferred language, and then click on Confirm.
- A download prompt will appeal. You can now download your Office 2010 setup.
- Run the setup as administrator.
- Follow further prompts. Click on Agree to accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click on Install to begin the installation process.
- You can change the Install Location if you want to, in the next prompt.
- Click on Customize to select or remove optional components like Office fonts and Dock icons.
- If prompted, enter your Mac user name and password. This will let the installer make changes. Now, press OK.
- Once the installation finishes, a message will read, “The installation was successful.” Now, click on Close.
- A ‘Welcome to Office: Mac 2010’ screen will appear. Here, enter your purchased product/activation key.
- Save your Product ID information, and then click Continue. Now, click on Done.
- The installation of Office 2010 is not done, and the suite is ready to use.
- If prompted, install any updates.
In the event of any error during installation, of if there is a query that you want to address to Microsoft, you can dial the Microsoft Office Support number available on the Microsoft website and also on the product key box that you purchased.