Playing games has always been the favorite option for people who get a few hours off from other important works. Whenever people get some leisure time, they do not think of anything but playing games. And for those lovers of gaming, Pogo is the ultimate destination for them. At this platform, they may find innumerable games in different categories.
There are games for kids, for beginners, as well as for advanced players. Some of the most played games on pogo are pogo scrabble, club pogo, pogo java games, and so on. But, as we all know that nothing is free of errors in this world, the same is the case with pogo games. Sometimes, you may come across a time where you feel that pogo games not loading. In this situation, you cannot think of anything but there’s no need to worry, as this article has got you covered.
Why pogo games is not loading?
Before finding out the solution, it is important to figure out what is causing pogo games to not load. Here are a few reasons why pogo games won’t load:
- Sometimes, there’s a system compatibility issue.
- Your web browser is not compatible or not supporting the game.
- Java or Adobe flash players are undergoing glitches.
- You might be using the older version of Java or Adobe player.
- Users might be using Chrome for playing the games which no longer support the technology used in pogo games.
These were some of the reasons why pogo keeps freezing. Now we are going to learn some workarounds to get rid of the issue permanently.
Troubleshoot pogo games is not loading issue
Method 1- refresh or restart your system
The first thing to try in any troublesome situation is to restart or refresh the system as it helps in getting rid of some minor issues. You can do so by pressing the Shift key. After this, you can try to reload the page either by pressing the F5 key or using the mouse. If this doesn’t work, then you may try to reboot your system be it a Windows 10 or Mac device.
Method 2- clear the browser’s cache
Clearing the cache memory of the browser you are using to play a particular game can help you fix the loading issue of pogo games. Here’s how you can do this:
- First of all, open the settings of your web browser.
- Now, open its History section.
- After this, click on the ‘Clear history’ option.
- Further, you will see a list of checkboxes from where you need to locate the cache option.
- Click on the checkbox present next to ‘Cache’ and then select ‘Delete’.
Things to do when pogo games won’t load in Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Chrome
In the situation where pogo games fail to load in Internet Explorer, you might be using a version other than Internet Explorer 11 (IE11). It is recommended to use this version when you wish to play pogo games without any hassle. For Chrome users, they are recommended to try switching to another web browser because Chrome version 45 doesn’t support Java on which pogo games are based.
In case you have any other queries on this, you may dial the pogo tech support phone number whenever you want.