Pogo games use your web browser to run and most importantly it uses a computer system that has a compatible browser version. Other than this, your device should be equipped with an updated version of Flash in order to run properly. In case you use an older version of the Flash, web browser, or software, then you will experience that pogo games keep crashing.
Other than the pogo crashing issue, you might also experience some other issues. Sometimes the games won’t load or they may run slow and undergo other major or minor issues.
Why does java keep crashing when playing pogo games?
While playing pogo games based on Java, your java might crash because of an outdated version. An outdated version of anything is the biggest cause behind issues with it. Sometimes, java is not enabled for your web browser making it crash again and again. Thankfully you can try a few troubleshooting steps in case you are experiencing the same problem:
- Verify which version of Java you are running. In case it is outdated, ensure to update it with the new one.
- Enable Java for the web browser you are using to play pogo games.
- It is also suggested to clear the cache of Java. Do not forget to restart your computer after doing so.
- In case the issue persists, you may try clearing the cache of your web browser.
What to do when firefox keeps crashing with java games in pogo?
Many players have reported facing the same issue while playing pogo games. While playing the games they experience that FireFox keeps crashing with java games. Most of them have tried the following steps in order to resolve the issue. Some could resolve it and some could not. You may also try implying the following solution to get rid of this issue. If nothing happens even after that, then you may try contacting Pogo Technical Support.
Spades keep crashing in pogo- what should I do?
First of all, you should try clearing your browser’s cache or updating to the most recent version of java and flash. If this doesn’t work, then you may try the following workarounds:
- If you can load pogo but you cannot see the spades game screen, then you need to check the problem with an internet connection as well as the web browser you are using.
- You should also check the problem with the resolution settings.
- In case you are using Windows 8, then you should switch to the desktop screen instead of the Start screen.
- Other than this, there could be a problem with the pop-up blocking software. Check if this is the case and try resolving a problem with it.
By the end of this article, I would suggest you use the most updated versions of java, web browser, etc.