- Why do we collect personal information from the visitors
- When and what information do we collect
- How we treat your information
- What do we do to protect the user’s privacy
- When and with whom we share your info
We at Help-number-usa.com collect information from the users because it helps us to provide them with the personalized and best user experience. We ask the users to register with us on their own choice. We do not force anybody to provide their info. Also, we do not collect any personally identifiable info if you only wish to do basic searches. However, to take the full-fledged experience of our services, a user should register with us.
We only ask for that info which helps us to contact or identify a user. We may ask for your email address or other contact details so that we can contact you directly. One thing a user should note is that we always ask for your consent before asking for any information. We may ask about your personal preferences or interests and it is your choice whether you wish to hare the information or not.
Help Number USA does not collect personal information from minors and if he does so and we get to know about it, then we inform him that he is ineligible to do this. In case a minor or somebody on his behalf has shared his information, then he may contact us to remove it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information through cookies and other automated means including:
- Technical information about your browser and mobile device to optimize the service for common devices and web browsers.
- Usage information including the pages you request.
- Info regarding the searches you conduct to generate statistics about how and by what demographic the service is being used.
- Information collection is done through IP addresses, cookies, tokens, and device identifiers. The info we collect may include your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, referring URLs, and so on.
- We may collect information regarding crashes and error reports which include technical, usage and registered “Personal Information”.It helps us to diagnose and restrict its occurrence in the future.
- Third-Party Information such as public demographic information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information:
- For responding to queries made on Help-number-usa.com
- For the purpose of marketing and advertising products and services
- In order to conduct research and analysis
- For promotions and surveys
- To inform you about the latest offers
- Operating, evaluating and improving the service we offer
Data retention policy
We may retain your information for the period until your account is active. We will keep your data until you wish to seek our services for resolving issues. Even if you close your account, we will still retain certain information for investigative reasons and prevent fraud through your account.
How we treat your information?
We at Help-number-usa.com do not sell, rent or trade your “Personal Information” to third parties. We do so only if the information is public. We only share your information with our employees, consultants, and service providers.
What do we do to protect the user’s privacy?
The employees at Help Number USA use reasonable security measures to protect the privacy of personal information of the users. We use several security measures to protect your online transactions with us and try our best so that you do not encounter any hurdles while you are undergoing a transaction. Our service uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which is of great help to protect your personal information during the transfer of the data.