It is important to understand that you can easily program Xfinity remote tv to work with the TV and audio or video receivers such as a soundbar and other audio pieces. If you wish to program your Xfinity remote codes then this article will help you to complete the process. Remember, if you have Xfinity xr2, Samsung tv, Xfinity xr15, Xfinity xr11, or black Xfinity remote then we will help you to get the solutions for the program Xfinity remote tv without any interruptions. So, without any further discussions let us start the topic and get to learn the steps.
How to understand the Xfinity remote you own?
If you are not sure which remote you have just checked the back of the Xfinity remote or see inside the battery compartment for the model number. You can also go to the “Remote code lookup too” that will show you the list of Xfinity remote lists.
What are the steps to program Xfinity remote tv?
- First of all press and hold the Microphone button. After this, say the “Program remote”.
- You can also get the navigation to the Settings page.
- Now, select the remote settings and then voice remote paring.
- Remember, you can use the Remote code lookup tool or the Xfinity My account application to program Xfinity remote tv.
How to program Xfinity remote tv using the online code lookup tool?
- First of all, go to the “Remote code lookup tool and select the Voice remote you own.
- After this, tap on the “Continue” option and follow the on-screen steps to program Xfinity remote tv.
- Remember, if you are unable to find the code via lookup tool then check if you have a setup button on your remote.
- Turn on the TV and press and hold setup till you see the light on the screen.
- Enter 9-9-1 till the light flashes to green.
- Keep tapping the channels till the TV turns off.
- Once the tv is off then pressed the Setup button to lock the code.
- Tap the TV power button on the remote and if the TV turns on then you are set to go.
How to program Xfinity remote tv using Xfinity xr15, Xfinity xr11and black Xfinity remote?
- First of all, make sure then the tv and tv box are switched on.
- Just activate the remote by tapping the pull tab on the back.
- You have to aim the remote on the tv box and press the Microphone button.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions on TV to finish the setup.
- If you wish to program Xfinity remote tv then press and hold the microphone button.
- After this, say “Program remote” and go to the remote programming instructions via the remote settings menu.
- Simultaneously, tap and hold the “Info” button and tap the “Home” button till you see the light to blink.
- Wait for 5 seconds and tap the “Power” and then the “Last” button followed by the “Volume down” on the remote to complete the factory reset.
- Once it is completed, you can retry to program Xfinity remote tv on the devices.
How to program Xfinity remote tv using the Xfinity My account app?
- First of all, open the Xfinity My Account app on your android or apple devices.
- After this, tap on the TV icon and pick the TV box and then pick the setup remote option.
- Now, find the remote control model that you need to program and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Just pick the TV or audio and follow the instructions for programming.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given you enough insights to program Xfinity remote tv. However, if you hold some queries at the end of the topic then we will recommend you to visit the Xfinity Customer Service webpage. On the website, you will get assistance to resolve your related queries.