Retrieve Your Norton Product Key
DIAGNOSIS & REPAIR
SETUP & INSTALL
Have you lost your Norton Product key or need new one? It is indeed a critical situation if you have lost your Norton product key. However, you can retrieve your Norton product key taking the help of customer support. Else, the following steps may help you get the key back.
If you have lost your product key after installing the active version, you might not need the same key for installation. Therefore, you can still install Norton antivirus on your computer or mobile phone without product.
However, once the validity of the product expires, you will need to renew the product key for which you will not require the same code. In contrary, if you haven’t install the antivirus but you the mail with the key got deleted permanently, connect with the official Norton customer support team to get the help.
To give it an attempt, do the following:
- 1. Login to your email account on which you received the code
- 2. From the pane where you have multiple option such as inbox, outbox, sent and so, click on Bin/ Trash option
- 3. Find the Norton email from the location and restore it or move it to other location
- 4. Make sure you keep it save
If the email has been deleted permanently, you may continue with the method below.
- 1. Go to the official Norton website
- 2. Login to your Norton account
- 3. Click on the Support option from the top menu
- 4. Click on Norton Forum with a chat icon
- 5. Request for resending your lost product key
- 6. Look for the relevant solution, otherwise, get in touch
Although, it is suggest getting in touch with the experts in the first place, if you want to try it yourself, the above steps will guide for the same. Norton officials will help you retrieve Norton product key.
Web & Email
Contact the Avast technical support number immediately and get a reliable solution of these issues so that they never happen again in future.
Webroot® WiFi Security + Virus Protection
The WiFi Security VPn and antivirus protection go hand in hand. To stay safe online, you need both. One protects your devices,one protects your connection,and both work together to give you security and privacy as you work, share, bank, and browse.
- Automatic protection over any network, even unsecured WiFi
- Safe and secure browsing to protect your identity and privacy online
- Advanced web-filtering to protect you from malicious or risky websites
* Only available on Windows® , Mac® , and AndroidTM systems