When you register for a Suddenlink account online, you can send, receive, manage and access your email from anywhere, anytime. All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet connectivity and a standard web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or through a third-party email client such as Outlook or Mac mail, iOS or Android device.
Benefits of Suddenlink Login Account
By registering your Suddenlink Login account, you can:
- Setup and access Suddenlink login emails
- View your bill anytime
- Setup EZ bill payment
- Manage your account
- Enjoy watching live stream TV shows and movies on the Go for FREE with Suddenlink2GO
Steps to Login your Suddenlink account
- Open your Internet Browser and enter the URL home.suddenlink.net or visit “My Account”
- Select “Email”
- Enter your user ID and password that you used to create the account
- Click “Log in” to access your account
Follow the steps to create an email address
You can have at least 10 Suddenlink email addresses through your Suddenlink Internet service with a storage space of 54 MB.
- Go to MY Account or enter the URL home.suddenlink.net
- Sign in to your account with a primary username and password
- Select “Create” next to email address under “MY Profile” Tab
- Enter the required information and complete the form
- Select “Update User”
If your selected username is already in use, the you’ll be redirected to the Account overview page. Your email address will be the username @suddenlink.net for residential customers and email@example.com for commercial users.
How to manage your Suddenlink login account
You can easily remove or add additional Suddenlink email address and manage them through “My Profile” in my account via home.suddenlink.net. All you need is to sign in to your account by entering your primary username and password and click to Add/edit button below the tab “My Users”.
Forgot the password of your Suddenlink login account
If you forget your password for Suddenlink login account but remember your username, then click on “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions.
- You will be required to answer the security question that you used to create your account
- If your answer is correct, an email that contains your username will be sent to the recovery email address that you used during the creation of your account.
In case, you need help accessing your Suddenlink Login account or resetting your password, contact Suddenlink customer support services to get expert help