Dell users generally go with Windows operating system that gives its users a smooth interface with best features. When the Windows operating system goes outdated, it notifies users for activation. If you do not activate Windows 10, you may encounter various system changes such as vanishing of desktop wallpaper and abrupt setting tab for Windows activation. If you have genuine version of Windows 10 operating system, you can use the activation product key to activate Windows 10 on Dell laptop. If the pop-up window appears frequently, click to activate the system and follow the prompt your operating system will be activated in no time.
However, if you do not see any pop-up, get direct help from Dell customer support and the executives will guide you to activate Windows 10 or any other version of operating system you are using. Although there are different ways by which you can active a Windows-based operating system on Dell laptops, here you will learn how to do it manually.
Manual activation of Windows 10 on Dell Laptop 9
- Turn on your Dell laptop and take the courser on the windows icon
- Press the right button of the mouse while keeping the cursor on the start button and open Command Prompt (Admin)
- To install a license key, use the command “slmgr /ipk yourlicensekey”
- To connect to my KMS server, use the command “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com”
- Now activate your Windows using the command “slmgr /ato”
- The system will be activated, check the activation status again
The operating system is now activated. In case you encounter any error or trouble during the process, go for Dell supports to get instant fix. You can also find the solution of other issues caused on Windows 10 operating system by the experts. If you keep the systems updated, it will eliminate the chances of poor performance other errors.