If you are conscious about the security of your Kaspersky antivirus account then you can set-up two-step verification. After turning on this function no one can get into your account without having an OTP which is supposed to send on your registered mobile number through SMS. Once this function is in place then you have to take extra care of your mobile phone.
By any chance, you lose your phone or you are not able to access to your phone then you will not be able to log in your account and Kaspersky support cannot help you in changing and getting access to your phone number.
How to set-up two-step verification?
- On the right corner of the page, select the link with your email address
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Account Settings”
- In the next window, you can make changes
- Now, select the “Security Tab”
- Choose the “Set-up” button
- Now, type your password
- Fill your mobile number and click “Get Code”
- Now, type the code sent to your mobile number and press “Confirm Button” a. Note: Once you set-up two-step verification then security questions function in your account will be turned-off permanently
How to change the phone number?
1.On the right corner of the page, select the link with your email address
Note: You can see the drop-down men
2.Select the “Account Settings” button
Note: One window appears and you can edit the settings
3.Now, select the “Security Tab”
4.Go to the Phone number field and edit your phone number
5.Type your new phone number and click “Get Code”
6.Now, type the code sent to your mobile number and press “Confirm Button”
Note: Your new phone number has been successfully updated for getting the security code
For more information on configuring the two-step verification, you can call the Kaspersky support number and you will get the immediate solution in no time.