In today’s virus-prone internet world, the biggest challenge for the computer users is to secure their data, software, and applications. To help these users maintain the utmost level of security around their devices, Kaspersky offers a variety of security solutions. The well-renowned cybersecurity company also offers a product named Kaspersky Internet Security that has many security features such as anti-spam. It also renders the most reliable support services that can be availed by dialing Kaspersky support number at any hour of the day.
Kaspersky anti-spam keeps a strict vigil over the incoming and outgoing emails to block the way for the spam emails. It supports both Outlook and Outlook express. Here is how you can enable and disable it after downloading Kaspersky Internet Security to your computer system.
Kaspersky Anti-Spam- Steps to turn on
- Open the main interface of Kaspersky Internet Security
- Go to Settings
- From the Protection tab, choose Anti-Spam
- Slide the switch to the right to turn on this essential security feature
Kaspersky Anti-Spam- Steps to turn off
- Double-click Kaspersky Internet Security Icon from your desktop or click the same from the bottom-right corner of the taskbar
- Now, go to Protection tab available under Settings
- Here, you will find the option to turn off anti-spam feature
To change other settings of this amazing security feature, follow these instructions:
- Open Kaspersky Internet Security that is installed on your computer system
- Access the Anti-Spam feature from the Protection tab available under Settings
- Configure the security level
- Hit Advanced Setting option and click the checkboxes in front of different security parameters shown there
- Quit the program
While enabling or disabling this feature or installing the Internet Security product to your device, if you find any technical glitch then call the Kaspersky support number to receive the immediate guidance from a technician. They will provide you with the best possible solution.