Intuit offers QuickBooks which is the most used accounting software that ensures smooth and reliable business transactions such as paying and managing bills, payroll-functions, and invoicing bills etc. Financial transactions are the most prominent part in small and medium-sized business, and one should take special care on how to tackle the payments and how much finances your business owes.
With the help of QuickBooks cloud-based technology, accountants can easily login clients’ data from anywhere and can make necessary changes. While using QuickBooks you may face some technical problems such as login issues, triggering error while processing the payment, software is getting hanged, the user is already has been logged in from a different system and much more.
You can fix all these errors with the help of these steps:
- Close all running QuickBooks processes
- Right-click the taskbar and select the option ‘Start Task Manager’
- Hit the ‘Processes’ tab
- Now, right click all processes of QuickBooks under ‘Image Name’ section and choose ‘End Process’
- Now, login QuickBooks Desktop company file
- If it fails, call the QuickBooks support team for help or fix it manually by restarting your server which contains your company data file
- When it restarts, now open QuickBooks on your system and log in the same
- If it fails again then login with different user
- In case you are not sure about your password and username you may contact to QuickBooks administrator for setting the username and password
- In case you are the QuickBooks administrator then click the reset button and follow the instructions
- If you still face trouble issues in resetting your password then go to the Automated Password Reset Tool
- In case it does not work, restore your latest backup and re-enter data
- If you are failed in restoring the same or you do not have the latest back up call to the technical support team